The Right Options for Choosing the Garden Building Now
Currently, there are a series of certificates that are mandatory at the Garden housing level. Two of the most important are the Electrical Installation Certificate and the Energy Efficiency Certificate.
Electrical installation certificate
This revision must be carried out in installations every twenty years or when any modification to the electrical installation is to be made. It would be like an ITV, but in electricity.
The certificate does not have a regulated price, so it will depend on the electrician or official installer who performs it.Its price also depends on the installation to be checked and its surface.
Since the visit is made and the technician issues the electrical bulletin, the certificate is sent to the industry, about five days may pass, if it is favorable. If it is unfavorable, it will depend on the time it takes to make the changes and make a new inspection. Make a visit to https://www.surreyhillsgardenbuildings.co.uk for the best deal.
This certificate is mandatory in all those homes if you want to carry out any of these steps:
- Register the light
- Power modification
- Change from a three-phase to single-phase installation, or vice versa
- You want to make any changes and the previous certificate is more than twenty years old.
Energy efficiency certificate
The energy efficiency certificate or energy certificate is an official document that informs about the characteristics and energy consumption of a property.The energy rating scale is seven letters long and varies between letters A (higher efficiency and lower consumption) and G (lower efficiency and higher consumption).
Any certificate must have, at least, the following information:
Location of the building or part of it to be certified
- Identification of the process chosen to obtain the energy rating of a building.
The following information should be included:
- Description of the building’s energy characteristics, thermal envelope, normal operating and occupancy conditions, facilities and other data used to obtain the building’s energy rating.
- Identification of the regulations on energy saving and efficiency that must be applied in it.
- Description of the checks, tests and inspections carried out by the person responsible for the energy rating.
Energy label that corresponds to the property
Technician’s recommendations so that energy efficiency can be improved.
In the same way as the previous certificate, it does not have a regulated price, so the cost will depend on the technician who performs it, the surface of the property, the number of devices, consumption.
From a regulatory point of view, the current standard requires that all existing buildings, when sold or rented, have this type of certificate. The notary who carries out the transaction must request it before making the sale or rental.This new regulation seeks to benefit highly efficient properties as they consume less and, therefore, pollute less.