Can running or jogging really reduce weight?
Many people search for ways to lose weight. Some find weight loss pills very effective, some go for dieting methods to manage their weight. However, some people land on doing exercises to shed extra calories and maintain an ideal weight. Running or jogging is a well-working workout. Nevertheless, doing them in the correct manner is also very important. Many people ask if running in an open space is better than spot running or running in a place. You may get your answer in this article. Let us go ahead.
Running in place is generally a part of the warm-up session that is done for heavy workouts. However, both spot running and outdoor running can serve various physical and mental health benefits. Strengthening leg muscles and ankles, improved cardiovascular system, mental peace, and enhanced physical strength are some of them.
Does running help to shed extra calories?
Along with taking the weight loss pills, both outdoor running and spot running can help lose weight. However, if the weather is unfavorable or you don’t have a treadmill, spot running can be a superb substitute. It makes your heart work better and brings strength to your lungs. Moreover, spot running also makes you energetic.
How many calories can you lose through jogging?
If you have planned to shed extra calories through exercises, you should keep in mind the essential intensity required for the workout. You can consult with your doctor for the same.
What is the right way to jog for weight loss?
It is significant to do the exercises in the right manner to achieve your aim, be it weight loss, bodybuilding, or improving strength. You can keep using the weight loss pills to lose weight. Along with the same, follow the given steps for running-
- Stand straight and keep the width of your feet and shoulder distant. Let your spine to neutral and see in the direction of the horizon
- Lift your leg to your hip level, then get it back on the ground gradually
- As your feet come to the ground, move up your other leg
- Replicate the same for around 5-10 minutes
Should I take any precautions while doing the workout?
- Take care of yourself while you are running or jogging to prevent any injury
- Always warm up before you begin your exercise; it will help increase your heart rate
- Rest after jogging or running to bring the normal heart rate back
- Stretch your hips, hamstrings, thigh muscles, and calf before you go for the workout
- Always begin your exercise with low intensity. Gear up your speed gradually
- If you are running in place, also engage your arms to lose more weight
Keep doing your workout with your absolute potential and hope. Consult with the doctor if you have any queries. Moreover, keep using your weight loss pills along with doing the exercises for better results.