Aquamarine: A Special Stone For Engagement Rings
The aquamarine stone is the birthstone for the March and December born people. The seawater makes it correctly name Aquamarine. There are many historical and myths behind the aquamarine rock. The Romans said that a structure of the frog engraved in the aquamarine stone. Aquamarine stones are found in Brazil, Nigeria, Russia and in The United States.
History of Aquamarine
The Sumerians and the Egyptians also valued the aquamarine stone; they noted that it was a symbol of happiness and everlasting trust. The jewelry made with aquamarine stone is fantastic and looks good on anyone when found on a ring. The stone color ranges from blue to green. Aquamarine a member of the beryl family and is in blue, green shades. This is a readily available stone at a fairly moderate price. Many aquamarine rings are engraved with this aquamarine stone, thus making it unique and precious.
Aquamarine, The Symbol of Love
Aquamarine ring is a symbol of love and purity; couples use this ring for engagement purposes in recent days, as this has various shades of color and is one of the best alternatives for diamonds. There are many shades available in the market before purchasing. You will have to look at the metal. With the help of the jeweler, you can understand which stone is original, and the aquamarine ring is one of the best choices.
For engagement purposes, Women nowadays have a fascination with colors. The color of Aquamarine is shaded from light to dark, and the price also varies from depending upon the shade of the stone. The stone needs special care after three or four usages, as this might get scratches. Aquamarine stone is not a good investment because, due to time, the does not increase is unlike diamonds.
Varieties of Aquamarine Stone
The aquamarine stone is of various types, especially Emerald, oval, multiple tones like Aquamarine and aquamarine blue topaz. They are very soft for daily use. As human hands are always moving and they bump up to things. So we need to be very careful while using aquamarine stone or any other soft stone.
It is also stated that Emerald, top of the stones, is also very soft. Aquamarine is well known for its colors. So it does not get scratches quickly. If you notice scratches, then they are very small, like glasses. Aquamarine stone is an ideal selection for daily wear. In general, diamonds are more expensive than aquamarine Stones depending upon the quality.
Aquamarine: The Birthstone
Couples were born in March, and December Is highly recommended for aquamarine stone as they are known for their birthstones. The metal on which the aquamarine stones are fixed Needs to be chosen very carefully. The Aquamarine is best suited for the couple who are born in March and December, and the stone best suits them.
- There are various other shades of green and yellow, which is less costly, and couples can go for that stone if they have a limited budget.
- Metal is a significant aspect while buying the aquamarine ring. The ring looks good on various types of metal.
- The sailors believed that the aquamarine stone is good luck as it saved them from sea and storm, so they preferred taking the sand along with them while sailing. The Aquamarine is calm and soothing and is also known as the treasurer of mermaids because of its unique color. Legends state that Aquamarine gives mental clarity and good health, and it also protects.
- The stone becomes more valuable with the profound intensity of the color, and the pure and sincere blue color will be highly-priced and will be the most precious one.
- The color of the aquamarine stone is one of the first and best features of the rock, and hence good care should be taken care of the color while purchasing the stone. The brilliant round cut for the ring has 58 facets which high lights the beautification of the stone. The blue shade of the tone should range from dark blue to light blue with a pinch of green depending on the amount of iron in them.
Jewelries made with aquamarine
The other jewelry made out of aquamarine stone has different cuts, different gems, so it looks good. If you are looking for a different cut and look, then this stone is right for aquamarine jewelry and aquamarine ring. Paper cutting helps in examining the different cuts and shades of the stone. The stone is best for March and December. The best alternative to diamond is aquamarine is a light pink stone that has become popular amongst the brides, celebrities, and in the fashion industry. Aquamarine is now the most demanded ring amongst the people.
Aquamarine is in Budget
The stone is budget-friendly and is the best alternative to diamonds, before purchasing you will have to take help of jewelry as they might help you get the best ring for yourself. Aquamarine is now featured in engagement rings mostly. Aquamarine is the new hot cake in the fashion industry. Many of you have personally witnessed what the beauty and Aquamarine are; many are still thinking what exactly it is. So you need to understand the aquamarine stone carefully before purchasing. Have an in-depth look in the stone before buying, and you may not understand the scratches as they are minor. The lighter weight aquamarine stone can be mistaken as diamonds.
Aquamarine also can be called blue diamond. These stones are high priced because of it’s less availability. Aquamarine is highly demanding stone. It is also considered as lucky stone. The pricing of the stone may vary; the price is dependent upon the shades of the stone. In India, the aquamarine stone may price $100 per carat and can rise up to $250 per carat. The price may also rise above $1500 as per the quality and shades. People get to choose from a variety of ranges and colors as per their needs and investment, though aquamarine stone is not a good option for investment because the price never goes up.