6 Short-Term Job Oriented Courses after Graduation
In today’s time, mere graduation isn’t sufficient to match up with the rising competition.Therefore, pursuing aspecialized course can help you give an edge over others. It can also increase your chances of landing a wonderful job with a reputed firm. Course selection plays a crucial role and hence, it is essential that you should focus on your interest and learn more about the potential career options while selecting the course.
Below are 6 short-term job oriented courses that you can consider pursuing after graduation.
- With digitization playing such a crucial role in various sectors, digital marketing has boomed as a profession.
- Brands are happy investing a large amount of money in online marketing because of the benefits associated with it.
- Digital marketing is one of the finest career options that you can choose from and hence, pursuing a specialization in digital marketing can be extremely helpful.
Mobile app development
Nowadays, everything has become a lot convenient due to the various applications that can be downloaded on a smartphone.There is an app available for almost anything. Hence, learning mobile app development is certainly a smart choice.
- With the advancement in technology, Artificial Intelligence (AI)is gaining more and more popularity. It is also believed thatArtificial Intelligence is going to be used widely in the entertainment field in the near future.
- Therefore, if you are interested in AI, you should certainly opt for Machine Learning. A lot of companies are also paying high salaries to machine learning professionals.
- This course will give you knowledge of various computer applications like Operating System, MS Office, Database Management, Internet Applications, etc.
- After completing this course, you can get a number of opportunities as a computer operator, a cybercafe owner, a computer teacher at the primary level, etc.
Diploma in Human Resource Management
- This course provides training and development for a profession as a human resources consultant. Moreover, the course also teaches how to deal with the problems in change management, employee policy, employment law at a domestic and global level, compensation and organizational behavior.
- Since every organization has a Human Resource (HR) team, you’ll have a lot of job opportunities after completing this course.
Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGP-PMP)
- It is a one year programmethat aims at improving efficiency and leadership skills among policy-makers and administrators while exposing them to topical issues in management.
- This full-time course is for public servants and for those following political careers with legislative experience.
Now that you are well aware of a few short term graduation courses, you can opt for the one that best suits your interest. To finance your short-term course, you can consider availing a personal loan for education from a leading financial institution. Post completion of your course, and after securing a job for yourself, you can repay the loan amount through easy monthly installments.
While availing a loan, make sure to read the terms and conditions of the loan agreement carefully. This will help you avoid any inconvenience in the later stage.