5 Benefits of Advanced Water Heater Filtration Systems
Whether you’re hooked up to your city’s water system or pumping directly from a private well, your water could be contaminated. Even though city water passes through a treatment plant and well water seems pure enough, water can easily pick up contaminants on its journey through the pipes to your home faucets.
Thankfully, several types of advanced water filtration systems are available to install, ensuring you always have safe, clean water for drinking, cooking, and bathing in your home.
5 Reasons to Install Filtration Systems in Water Heaters
- Save Money – Heavy metals and minerals in unfiltered water can erode and degrade your home’s plumbing, tanks, water heater, and other water systems over time. Installing a filter will save you money in repairs, in addition to money spent on bottled drinking water.
- Enjoy Safer Drinking Water – An advanced filtration system will remove nearly all 2,100 contaminants contained in drinking water.
- Protect the Environment – Safe drinking water reduces plastic waste.
- Soothe Irritated Skin – Chlorine and fluorine found in tap water can aggravate skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema, especially in children’s more sensitive skin. Filtering water will help calm these types of skin conditions.
- Improve the Taste of Tap Water – Certain minerals, metals, and bacteria found in unclean drinking water affect its taste. A filtration system removes bacteria, lead, and chlorine, providing a purer, more refreshing taste.
Contact Heieck Supply for All Your Plumbing and Water Heater Needs
At Heieck Supply, our premier wholesale supply distribution satisfies all the San Francisco Bay Area’s plumbing needs. We deliver a wide variety of the highest quality water heaters, filtration systems, and kitchen and bathroom plumbing products. To learn more about our services or water heater filtration systems, contact us today.